Saturday, April 16, 2011

Procrastination

Nowadays, i have been reading more than i have been blogging.


Well, when i say nowadays i really meant the past 3 days.. Haha! Yes, i have been catching up on some reading... Blogs and story books. Oh crap! =( I need to study! Exam coming up! =( (Motivate me?) But yeah.. I have got so much to share!

From Levain to surprise visits to movies and outings! OMG!! Sigh. Ill update soon.. I just finished that book i bought the other day... Should have read like one chapter per day.. Now, ive got no other "valid" reasons to procrastinate. Haha!!


Back to law? Oh God! =S

The book "Just Peachy" is alright.. In the beginning, it was almost boring. Haha! Then when it touched the climax, i could not put the book down. Trust me when i say that. Haahaha! I was reading during dinner. Epic. Im lacking table manners. Sigh. Haha!

Ill update yall soon.. No worries!
And tell each and every one of you the awesome moments.. Ahh~ =)
xx



"If it werent for last minute, i wouldnt get anything done."

No comments:

Post a Comment