Monday, April 25, 2011

Levain, KL

Okay... This post is a little late (14th APril 2011) but better late than never right? ;D

This place... Is good.... I mean... I would personally rate their food.. 5/10? Its not as good as i expected.. My expectations maybe alot higher.. It must be because ive read alot of reviews and heard of how good their food is and stuff so my expectations raised abit. Haha! 

I have to admit though... Their environment... Yat lou! Damn cozy! =)




See what i mean? =)
Cammie brought all of us here.. Us who? Oh oh.. Intro!! 

Pretty:


I love Justin Bieber, Diana- Copy cat.. Nice caption kan? Haha!! =P: 


BLACK BEAN IS BACK!!! He surprised me like hell!!! Never knew i could miss a person this much. Haha!:


The Missy who brought all of us here. =D Xie xie!!:


Ooh! This i like! They have rows and rows of pretty macaroons!! Oh gosh! Drools much! Unfortunately, im not exactly a big fan of macaroons. HAHHAHAHA! Too sweet. Brr.


And their "Stone Oven"... Their bread unlike their food, is DELICIOUS!!! I like! And it isnt too pricey.. Pretty reasonable for something THAT yummy!


The tart! Yumyum! =)


My orange juice... A little tasteless... Not worth the price i paid. Haha! But heck, i need to drink. Haha! =)


The Chicken Bolognese Pasta... Didnt try but looks good kan? Haha! =P


The one i had... Seafood Aglio Olio! They were really generous with the amount of seafood though! Promise!


I believe this was the best! Mushroom Cream Pasta.


Ahh the beauty... *Melts*



I dont know why but i fell in love with this board when i first saw it. Hahaha! Weird? Yeah i guess. Haha! =P


CHOCOLATES!!! Who wouldnt take one as dessert right?! 


*Stomach grumbles* Hahahah! =P

xx



"Forget love, id rather fall in chocolate."

No comments:

Post a Comment