Friday, August 26, 2011

Short Update for Yesterday

Woke up at 10 am for breakfast at Oriental in Jaya 33! No, i am not a big fan of dim sum but because baby brought me there, im happy and satisfied as hell. I didnt get any pictures of what we ate though. =( It was pricey but as baby said, "Every Friday, well go have awesome mam mam!" =D Something different from usual. However, it made me smile like an idiot. As usual.

Tian Jun, I WON! HAHAHHAHA! You owe me answers!

Took the longest nap ever in Kelvin's house before playing WWE on his Xbox, again. =D Haha! Kelvin said my pose when i sleep is funny. =( Whaaaaat!!?? His bed was just too comfortable. What to do!? Plus, it was pretty warm then... *Shy*

Went for dinner in Kepong, HO HO Steamboat Restaurant. Its pretty worth it, really. An average of RM 16 per person and we ate til we could barely walk like a model. Hahaha! Check out the pictures.

On the way to the restaurant. =D Went over to Seng's place first though. He said, "Wah! Seng tong che hak keh!" I didnt get it until... Check what we were all wearing.


As we got there. Damn it was cold... And it drizzled a little. Brr!




The restaurant

Thats all of us posing before the food arrived.




Posing with the Chicken wing... Not bad.. =) 




Sweet sweet couple. =)
And TA DAH our food is here!!! =D =D Check it out and tell me it isnt worth it! If you know anywhere with a more reasonable price and the food is actually as FRESH as this, please DO LEAVE A COMMENT. I would love to test it out. =)


Our platter for 4. Both angles... Thanks for taking the pics for me, Kelvin! =) Great shot! 



Pictures of the boys. 




Seng and his epic expression.




My dearest! <3




Kelvin... Sorry your picture turned out blurred. =(
Anyways, the second layer of the SAME dish! Cool eh? Thats why i told you it was worth it.


Doesnt this make you want to test it out? =)


Anyways, i guess this is all i have to share... Have fun! =) 


There their website: http://www.steamboat.com.my/
Haha... Baby, i love you! 
xx



"Whats wrong with this kiss? Its the octopus sucking kiss."

No comments:

Post a Comment