Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary, Bao Bei!

I know its not long since we started over but i like i have always said before... My love for you has never changed since the day we first met. Things have been going smoothly and perfectly. I have to thank you for that. Although we didnt get to spend time together today, i am still happy as always feeling as though i am the luckiest girl on earth. Yes, i was a little pissed earlier because you got me overly worried and some other small matter. Well, bao bei,

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY! <3 


I love you!
Supposedly on the 24/08/11. I almost lost track of time because ive got a fear of flipping the calendar now. =( Im gonna miss everything... EVERYTHING! Im gonna miss you truckloads, baby.
xx



"Happy anniversary baby. *Sings*"

No comments:

Post a Comment