Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Casey Is Back

For good? Who knows, right? =) Great catching up with her though. Baby joined us too... For lunch and dinner. Couldnt just ditch him... I would have like a guilt trip if i did. Haha? Anyways,

I LOVE HER HAIR! My mustache! OLA~


Then we tried the 2nd shot.


Then... I thought baby looked totally awesome and i had a photographer who is willing to take a nice shot of baby and i. So why not right? 




Take 1




Take 2




Take 3

At last... Hahahaha! Got a nice shot. =) So yeah. Then while waiting for a place to sit... Inside. We ordered potato or whatever they called it. We had our dinner in 100 Celsius. Trust me, this thing taste AWESOME! Mouth watering, baby, mouth watering.


Okay, this is definitely NOT my nails. My nails are too soft to be that LONG and that SHARP. Haha! What do you think? Nice right? It may look super sharp but it isnt sharp when scratched. Doubt my baby boo would like it if i did that nails. Haha! 


Before the food came, we recorded a few funny videos on baby's phone. He refuses to send it to me... Sigh. Oh well...  But yeah. This is all that we ordered. We were full to the extent our stomach felt like it was about to explode. KA BOOM!


We all had a turn when it came to playing fish paste... Making shit shaped mam mam!





Then i made each of our names... Casey's didnt turn out right so she just ate it. Plus, i forgot to get a picture before it entered her mouth and into her stomach. Haha!



Well, it was a pretty awesome day. Manage to catch up with her... And got myself updated. Guess how many piercings she has now?! (Btw, im not getting anymore. Ill stop here. Haha!)

STEAMBOAT FEVER!
xx



"I have a total of 30 piercings."


No comments:

Post a Comment