Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Long Break

So im back from my 10 days break! 
(Oh i guess you guys didnt know that my laptop charger was being all bitchy with me... Just like my MSN. Sigh)


They were like "IN YO FACE!"


And i just bought a new charger! Yay me! =) I can stay online for a long long time now! =) I miss blogging!


Where do i begin?! 
OMG! Seriously though. Sigh.. 
Exams just ended not too long ago.



PEK CEK! =/ 


The tension you get after exam is actually worst than the stress you face before exam! 
I guess i wont want to be alone for now... I tend to think too much.


Ahh!! So many things to do! So little time! 
Whats next for me?


First, i need to get my nails fixed... SOON. It looks terrible!
Second, i need to forget about that very little amount of pages i wrote for exam.
Third, i need my life back.


I need sleep.
xx






"Life's too short to sleep on low thread-count sheets."

No comments:

Post a Comment