Monday, May 16, 2011

Food

I need to start blogging again!!! Ive been slacking way too much. =( 


Hehe... Ok ok... I remember the last time i told you guys about the Jam filled Mentos right? I didnt get to show you proper pictures. Yes, it may not be a new thing but i just want to share it again. =) Just to warm up to my blog all over again. Hehe.





Ahh! The sweetness! =) Its still in my bag. Hahahaha!! I would have finished it within an hour BUT because i had such a heavy dinner and supper... Supper as in last nights supper. Hahaha! Hou bao! =) But super satisfying. Haha! 

*Burps*

Oh by the way, thank you for dinner! =D And ofcourse that nice chat. Cant wait to see yall again. 

Anyhoots, i need to write about Transformers before its too late!!! Am i too late? D= Craaaap. Been going out and eating alot. So much that even Facebook isnt an addiction anymore. Haha! Awesome, eh? Never knew i had it in me. Haha!

xx



"I give my hand to you with all my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment