Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flavoured Tau Foo Fa

Hmm!! So i went to the night market in ss2 the other day after months of not visiting. They must have missed me. =P Haha! Syok sendiri tim. Ookok. Ive missed going to the night market alot. Being able to go and have a walk after a heavy meal was good.

Best part about it is that... Ok ok fine maybe it isnt exactly the best part but still! Mmm~ I saw flavoured tau foo fa! =D Yumm!!

There are 5 different flavours:
- Yam
- Chocolate
- Pandan
- Corn
- Mango




Ahh! Its so good!!! And inexpensive! Its worth every cent spent. Hmm!! Its a MUST try! Definitely! 


Me, being the greedy o' me, wanted to try all. So i ordered all flavours! Hahahahaha! And this is what it looks like... Disgusting? But it tastes totally different from what it looks... I promise.


Look at me enjoying my bowl of tau foo fa! Yes, go ahead and be jealous. Watch me! Nyekekeke! Ook ok fine. That was a joke. But seriously though, you should go try it out. MmmMmm! Super satisfying.


I like chocolate best. (And no, im not the kind of person who likes chocolate in any form other than its original.) I liked it because it tasted alot like durian i guess. Haha! Mmmm!!! <3 Then i would say... Corn. I personally go crazy by just the tiniest pinch of corn so yeah.. The taste was there. It was good! Then yam and pandan. These two are okay but the pandan almost taste like the original tau foo fa and yam, tasteless. Mango has too much taste. Wayy too sweet for this fatty. So yeah. Different people has different taste! Just saying. ;D

This was Monday night. Tuesday night.... I had a surprise tong sui supper brought to my house... (Thank you!)


I have no idea what is this called but it taste awesome! From Tim Bun Kor Kor, SS2. Its pulut with santan if im not mistaken. And its served cold. Super supper i would say.

Things like this makes me go...


And ofcourse,



Im scared now. Haha! Need to get back on my not so healthy yet survivable diet. Haha! Starting, THIS WEEKEND!

xx



"Showering in cold water should be illegal!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment