Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Simply Chicken, 1 Utama

So the boyfie and i were at 1 Utama yesterday afternoon sometime during lunch. We were deciding between Little Cravings and Simply Chicken after going checking out all the other restaurants and finally we chose to eat in SIMPLY CHICKEN...

(Some pictures are taken from Fande, some from Stef and some are self shot)

Anyways, the place is pretty comfortable... And the food, YUMMY! I mean, as compared to The Chicken Rice Shop, i find this way more reasonable. Trust me. Plus, the portion is much bigger and the food is way fresher. Go have a taste... Id rate this 7/10.

But before you make your mind up, have a look at the pictures below. =)

Pictures of the shop itself.




Their bright menu which has so many varieties it was so hard for me to decide what i wanted.




Done? WRONG! Only now my pictures are being shared.. Hahaha! Below is what we had. Alot? Boys/Men will be boys/men. Haha! Yes, he ate that much. Only the Wan Tan noodle + marinated duck + apple juice with sour plum was mine. He even helped me finish the last 1/4 of the plate of duck and 1/2 of the juice. He doesnt like the soup so it was ALL MINE! (I only drank 1/4 and finished up the vege in it. Hehe!). The only thing i dont like is that he never gets fat. 


Up close... Our wan tan noodle. Mine was filled with two cutsie little prawns while his is filled with meat. I loved the taste of the wan tan noodle but if you want to compare the noodle itself to the one my baby's grand uncle's shop, this is nothing. Haha!


This is baby's roasted chicken... Sorry for the bad quality. I was hungry so SNAP SNAP... NOM NOM NOM! Hahaha! 


My dish: Marinated Duck. 


Both the above dishes comes with the wan tan by the way... You can check out the receipt below.

Anyhoots, the free soup they gave up. Kai Choi!!! Yummy much! Yes, i love this shit! =D I cant exactly drink it but HECK! GULP GULP GULP!!!! 


Haha... Well, i didnt exactly take a picture of the drinks and the extra chicken rice (as in just the rice) baby ordered, so... Thats it!  

See the top of the receipt for its address. =P

He said the funniest thing, "Baby, see, you ordered duck, i order chicken." You dont find it funny? I find it hilarious. We talked about it for awhile. Laughing like idiots there... But i guess the waiters are already laughing at how much baby was eating. One person eating two people's food. Haha!

Oh well, enjoy your meal! =)
xx



"I want to eat proper meals then build body when you go to UK."

No comments:

Post a Comment