Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Day I Had Durian For Lunch and Dinner

So, mummy brought home one HUGE ASS bucket of durian that night. Yes, the night before i had durian for lunch and dinner. Haha! I didnt have water that day. Drank V-Soy instead. Yum. Imagine how jelak i was that day. Hahaha! But it was goood!


As soon as i smelt this... I checked the fridge. And immediately called baby to tempt him. He sent me home that night. So yeah. He didnt come down. Too bad for him right? 


Mmm! Check this out... *Drools*



Okay so that morning i woke up and went to baby's place and basically went back to sleep. HAHAHAHA! As i got home, i continued finishing up the whole bucket of durian during lunch hour. ;D At night, baby came over after his class and brought me to............. SS2 durian! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I had VERY little. He ate about 5 to 6 durians. Crazy, eh?




And because of that, he got sick the next few days. High fever. Refused to drink water. -.- So, well i guess i did a good job taking care of him... He is totally fine and healthy now. Neigh! 

Another post coming up! This is what happens when i dont blog for a long time. BLOG SPAM!
xx



"I AM THE KING OF FRUITS!"


No comments:

Post a Comment